1) A booking voucher will be sent to the traveler over email when he completes an online car booking.
2) Producing the booking voucher provided earlier is mandatory to avail the car rental services by our company. If this is not done it entitles the driver to refuse service delivery without any liability on us to refund the booking amount.
3) When a customer produces the booking voucher provided to him it earlier, it implies that he have read and understood all terms and conditions mentioned herewith and agrees on all of them.
4) Duty slip has to be filled by the customer, if this has not been done by the customer no disputes will be entertained later. The start and end distance in Kms will be calculated from our garage. Driving speed of the vehicle as per the directions of the local transport authority only. Parking charges, toll charges, state taxes and entry fees etc. to be paid by the customer.
5) Unless specified otherwise, all meter readings/distances/timings will be calculated to and fro from our vendors garage.
6) Distances between two locations (points) be it an intercity distance or from vendors garage etc mentioned on the website are approximate. Actual distance may differ depending on the exact geographical location of the points under consideration.
7) Car air-conditioner will not work on hilly routes & also when the vehicle is not in motion. The customer is also not expected to request driver to make the air condition operational in the afore mentioned cases.
8) The voucher is mandatory to avail any applicable discounts (or) in the case of a cash back. In case of cash back, the amount will be credited to your credit card/debit card account from which the payment was made in approximately 15 days from the pickup date.
9) Any form of discounts are only applicable only on the basic fare and cannot be made available on extra charges like toll, taxes, charges on for extra Kms consumed if applicable, charges for extra hours consumed if applicable, driver allowance, parking, night charges, unless specified.
10) The vehicle booked will be subject to availability. In a case where the car booked is not available on the day of travel the customer will be provided with an alternative equivalent vehicle in the similar segment as applicable
11) Transfer and local car rental services are valid only within city limits. For the afore mentioned car rental services any request for out station travel beyond city limits will entitle the driver to deny services without any liability to refund the booking amount
12) Customer can request for amendments to a booking made earlier by him only if the request is done 24 hours before the pickup time. No changes will be done within 24 hours of the time of pick up time. In cases where amendments are requested on cab type, the cab type requested is subject to availability. In case of a no show where the customer has not informed to Supplier on the changes on his schedule 24 hours before the pickup no refunds will be made.
13) Customer is liable to pay waiting charges in the case of delay (be it for any reason) exceeding more than 15 minutes from the scheduled pick up time.
14) Customer is liable to pay for any additionl distance traveled and also for additional hourly charges if applicable. Any unscheduled changes will attract additional charges as applicable.
15) All bookings under consideration are on a calendar day basis i.e from midnight 12:00 to midnight 12:00. As an example for a cab booked for 1st Jan where the pick up time is 5:00 p.m, the booking will be valid till 1st Jan 11:59 p.m and not 2nd Jan 5:00 p.m.
16) Cabs that are booked for outstation (any or all of Oneway, round trip & multicity) cannot be used for local travel. As an example if a customer books a cab from Mumbai to Shirdi then to Pune and back to Mumbai for a period of 3 days in total & has a predefined Km limit of 750 Kms and he returns back to Mumbai on the second day & has a balance Km limit of 50 with one day remaining, inspite of this he is not entitled to consume this 50Kms for local travel in Mumbai (Source city), however the customer can travel from Mumbai to some other city outside city limits of Mumbai (say Thane) & consume the remaining 50 Kms or more than this by paying additional charges.
17) One way car rental services have all travel charges like toll, taxes etc applicable when the vehicle returns back to its original location (garage) after dropping the customer to his destination. As example if a customer avails one way car rental service from Pune to Mumbai, he will have to pay all charges applicable while the vehicle returns back from Mumbai to Pune. The total charges to be borne by the customer for this return trip will be slightly lower than the charges for the first trip i.e from Pune to Mumbai.
18) If needed, a customer can amend his booking from one way to round trip or from one way to multi city while his travel is in progress. A request for amendment while mentioning the CRN number & reason for amendment has to be made to the support team by reaching them on 9063590635. Whether or not to make an amendment as per the request of the customer solely rests with our support team. If the amendment request by the customer is approved our support team they will guide on the difference amount to be paid to the driver as to make the amendment a reality. This amount has to be paid immediately to the driver in cash after our team makes an amendment, failure to do so will not make the requested amendment a reality.
19) The driver will wait for the customer on the travel date for not more than 60 minutes from his pick up time in a case the customer does not inform the driver on the delay. After 60 minutes the booking will be considered as a case of no show and full booking amount will be forfeited.
20) For all travel types (one way, round trip & local) customer has to bear all extra charges like driver allowance, toll, taxes, charges on for extra Kms consumed if applicable, charges for extra hours consumed if applicable, parking charges, night charges and any other charges applicable as mentioned on the voucher.
21) For one way outstation trips the customer will pay for any additional charges in the case where the driver needs to cover additional distance (or) needs additional duration to complete his return journey (whichever of these two higher).
22) Transfers with unspecified distance coverage will only include one way transfer either from airport or railway station to a single location or vice versa. Pickups or drops from multiple locations are not included in such bookings.
23) Cumulative amount of monetary discount shown on our website is only for indicative purpose. The exact discount amount or savings offered depends on the service type.
24) We cannot be hold accountable for any delay or consequential loss caused to the customer due to traffic jam or reasons beyond reasonable control of the driver or lapses on the part of the driver.
25) We cannot be hold accountable for any loss, damage, physical injury etc suffered by the customer while availing its services.
27) Car Travels cannot be hold accountable for any loss, damage or delay suffered by the customer due to force majeure events.
28) In a scenario, where in a customer already has received the driver & cab details and the cab hired does not show up on the day of travel, it will be considered as the failure of the fleet partner of Supplier. an on-line car aggregator will take all necessary efforts to provide the customer an alternative mode of transport immediately, in the shortest possible time & if failing to do so will provide the customer a full refund, which will be processed in a maximum 7 days from the day the cab travel was scheduled to begin.
If a traveler cancels 24 hours prior the pick-up time, 10% of the total trip cost will be deducted.
If a traveler cancels within 24 hours prior the pick-up time, no refund.
The refunds will be made by online transfer to the customerís bank account. No cash refund requests.
The amount will be refunded approximately within 7 business days.